Originally posted on 08/19/2018:

Pro Only thread here.....My Sunday has been derailed by inclement weather so we here at Sweeper Stables are turning our frown UPSIDEDOWN with a 50/50 poker tournament sweat for CureAngelman.org

I had rich plans today to get some much needed yard work done on this particular Sunday in August....Unfortunately Mother Nature has not cooperated. In turn, I am going to grind the micro stakes tourneys on WSOP.com ALL MOTHER FUKKING DAY LONG with 50% of any and all cashes going to the BigDay/MMaChicka related CureAngelman foundation.

If you are unfamiliar with this cause please refer to the link below:

https://cureangelman.org/

This cause is very near and dear to many of us here at SBR and your support is greatly appreciated

I will screen shot my buy-in/entry fees in this thread as well as any cashes that proceed. Hopefully we can take at least one tourny down today for a just cause. In the event that I fail (very likely), a donation will still be made to the SBR CureAngelman Foundation on my behalf

As stated above, this is a MICRO sweat....If you are looking to follow some high stakes poker this is not the place for you.

Lets Go!

pichost