Originally posted on 08/07/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by golfnutt67 View Post
I love this Idea Spin Like the idea of keeping it here too especially for those who are not are who have left FB. Also keeping it here would be a nice tribute to Dave imho he paved the way for what PB was to look like and the kind of people it attracted we need to keep the fellowship going. I would be happy to help in anyway NFL, NBA and music the area's of interest to me, but love to follow the CFB talk as well.

I think we might want to kick things off with a preview thread both CFB and NFL See where everyone is at prior to the season . Love your idea with the GN contest I was thinking of something similar great, great idea. Would be interested in hearing from the others what they are thinking and again am willing to help in anyway.
Hey Guys,

Seems as if the consensus is to keep things here on SBR if possible and that sounds good to me. I like the ideas of NFL and CFB preview threads + weekly NFL and CFB threads throughout the season. Will see what can be done along these lines and keep you posted.