Originally posted on 08/05/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
So the bed fixed it?

Many causes of sleep issues and one could have been a shitty bed.

Maybe just any new mattress would have solved your problem, unless you know otherwise.

Not to take away from what now is possibly a luxury.

After all, we like luxury.

So I guess, until a few years ago, sleep or no sleep, I felt great. But then mid thirties hit. Maybe slowly, I started to feel like shit and didn’t really realize it?

Well a year or so ago, my wife said her back hurt and she demanded we get a new bed. We had a high end latex mattress, but it was over 10 yrs old, so....

When we got the tempurpedic, the first night I slept like a fukkin rock and felt great the next day. The first few weeks were fantastic. And I felt a million times better than before.

But that doesn’t mean i always sleep great because I have a tempurpedic, it’s more like, I didn’t realize how important sleep was before because I never slept well. But even now I will eat too much late, or drink too much, and not sleep well.

But even if I wake up in the middle of the night with a million thoughts running, I go downstairs and watch tv for a half hour, not worried because I know when I settle back down, I will get in a deep sleep for a couple hours and it makes a huge difference.

I think I went a long time without getting into a deep sleep at all and didn’t realize how detrimental the lack of sleep was.

There are other beds that are good, I am sure, but I can only vouch for the Tempurpedic. Game-changer for me!