Originally posted on 08/05/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
His tweets are just fake news and a guilty, insecure man trying to deflect. It’s a cry for help. He desperately wants to be liked and can’t understand why only low IQ idiots like him.
This. Except I don't agree with the part I didn't put in bold. Because Trump is a low IQ idiot himself his only way of judging someone's intelligence is if they like him or not. I've never once seen him judge anyone by any other way. Notice how he often calls people he doesn't like "low IQ" within a few hours of when someone is critical of him... even if that person only stated facts. He did the same thing recently with LeBron James. But anyone that agrees with him are "the best people" according to him. I think he ACTUALLY believes that everyone that likes him is smart and everyone that doesn't is an idiot. He's really no different than trolls here on SBR.

Every time I read a Donald Trump tweet the first thing that strikes me is how similar it is in style to the biggest asshats here on SBR. For anyone that really wants to understand how Trump's brain works I recommend watching the Fishsticks episode of South Park. Both Cartman and Kanye West act just like Trump in this episode. Here's a clip below from the episode... it's exactly what Trump and trolls here on SBR do to convince themselves that they are great. Objective reality means nothing to these people.