Originally posted on 07/30/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
I haven’t been ducking you, man. I was out of town the last PM I got from you and things have been crazy ever since. Time is a valuable, and unfortunately, far too scarce commodity of mine these days.

You going to the bash?

It will be an interesting Wednesday to say the least.

Musk obviously dgaf, and this along with the fact that the big institutionals haven’t bailed makes it hard to believe they have any serious issues pending with regard to the SEC. But word is he will be asked on the earnings call if they are going to raise capital and if not, why. So I think we will find out about that.

Either way, I generally don’t mess with options other than covered calls. And I don’t own TSLA
Haha I know bruh I was just giving you shit. No I’m not. I sincerely think they have a Wells Notice otherwise they would have already raised or TRIED to. Nobody wants to throw money to him anymore while he’s more worried about making shitty subs, calling hero rescuers pedophiles, making flamethrowers, launching rockets...yet his baby TSLA is in flames.

I can retire if he gets on the CC and says we are bankrupt and hangs up lol, but he is a fraud so that won’t happen even though he knows

Just grab a few Jan 19 100 puts for a nice little gamble

I bought Aug weekly $270s on Friday, might sell already up 55% ... kinda wanna hold through Wednesday. TSLA falling off the shelf today 😈

Also bought some TSLA Aug 17 $50 puts as a lotto play for 6 cents each lol

Good luck men