Originally posted on 06/29/2018:

Waves when leading forum gloaters like you and Opie go into hiding it is disconcerting so I'm hopeful your ignoring of my posts why continuing your infamous interaction with your other "fans" isn't a warning sign. But (with your keen sharp minded awareness) even with your non-response I'm sure you took in that baby-step #2 has been completed.

Sharp Gamblers Seminar Sidenote for Waves: I noticed something strange about screen shot of your 42k lifetime win. While it is quite impressive your retirement allows you have the free-time to continue the daily points grind year after year after year I noted it was strange you were so low on free-play. Kindof surprising since, as all self-proclaimed sharps like you and I know, if you going to lock in 75% profit guaranteed by parlaying it out you should hoard the freeplay till baseball season since using -105 lines increases your ROI even further. Obviously (as you are also surely aware...) it possible to get even higher than that (say 90%?) if one has excessive amounts of free time you have to do the hunting out for better opportunities. The problem with that method is it doesn't produced the guaranteed profit Waves require to "gamble," so truly befuddling why you didn't also have a similar stash of freeplay...

Anyhow, since I'm no longer sure how strong your math skills are, (given the above and you being stuck on the never ending freeroll hamster wheel...) since step #2 was completed that puts us at step #3. You should be expecting me to have acquired the requisite 10k worth of points in the next couple days.

Obviously your sudden lack of participation has me concerned that the Inaugural Herbie/Waves Charity Heads-up Poker Challenge might not actually occur and, without the contentious burping assistance you "require," that the sippy cup still might get overturned at step #6 (you coming up with an expendable $5)...

I understand you could be just scared or whatever.... Waves I know the blow up doll doesn't object but please pretend otherwise and (like you somehow managed at the one bash you attended with the impoverished Latina who graciously accepted your "lifestyle choices" in exchange for your generous donation of DR pesos...) at least try and change out of your soiled fetish Adult Depends into a fresh pair... While I'm sure BigDay's charity will be happy with my 10k points donation I would really like to get a shot at giving them a couple of stacks of high society worth of points...

Since I'm obviously willing to wad through an near AutoDonk level of perversion (since it seems that is the type of hand-holding you require...) if you not having a $5 REAL MONEY bankroll online is the only hold-up just man up, admit that is the case, and that issue can be addressed as well.

I (warning: necessary Opie style humblebrag...) have been liquidating my holding of bitcoin out of ATMs the last couple of days but quite confident even with the cashout I still have enough bitcoin lying around to GIFT YOU (knowing how you love the freebies...) the micro-deposit that will be required for me to get the full BWE...

Anyhow pal I'm still patiently waiting on that second confirmation...