Originally posted on 06/28/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by Chipup View Post
The problem is Dlow still sees inside the confides of race and that everything has to have structure. I bet he also grabs dear to the playing things of scared children like Morals and ethics. As a society, not even just whites; we have done very little to try to understand African Americans or their struggles. We have also done everything possible intentional or unintentional to increase those burdens.

I was trying to educate DLow. But honestly I don't even think he's racist because of ignorance I think he's racist is out jealousy. The men myself included screaming the loudest about a lot of black men not being fathers or supporting their kids; is if we were honest, partially our own anger that societal pressures would never allow us to just take care of us and be so selfish. Also the Ambition/Drive of Black Men is amazing. The ability to wake up to Blinding adversity, zero hope, and still getting up from Bed talkin shit. Wow.

Give whites half the same problems and it's half a mimosa followed by half a bottle of prescription depression pills.