Originally posted on 06/07/2018:

Maybe they'd go if the president wasn't a greedy man-child who, instead of addressing the reason why players protest, decides it's all about disrespecting the military and the flag (which it's not) and decides he's going to use the opportunity to force his agenda on the players. The NBA isn't going, and neither should any championship team for that matter. Instead of realizing the protest is about trying to bring light to an injustice, people would rather make it political, bashing "libtards" and people who don't view the world as they do.

He's basically trying to get people behind him so when he's indicted there will be outrage, divide the country. When people are divided they're easily controlled. When people are united, nothing can stop them. He knows half the whites in this nation will never side with a black man so he plays the racist card so he'll always have a following.

I grew up in a small poor town, Riverside NJ. We had white, black, Portuguese, Puerto Rican, Greeks, Brazilians, a melting pot of everyone. And for this reason I can never understand why people are afraid of minorities. We all grew up together, we fought, hung out, shared our booze and weed, went to school together, talked shit about each other....but we never hated each other. There was a tolerance built inside us because of this upbringing, a common feeling that when it comes down to it, we're all the same.

Call me a libtard, call me weak, gay, pussy, soft, whatever the hell you want. But I'll never stop believing we all can get along. It's what America is all about. What divides us is the MONEY, not the color of our skin. Greed is ruining this country.