Originally posted on 06/05/2018:

I can easily use Google but all I have to do is talk to people to understand what the fukk is going on in America. Why do you think NFL players were kneeling in the first place? Racial injustice by the hands of police and our judicial system. Slick Willy Clinton incarcerated tens of thousands of blacks for bullshit non violent drug crimes. Clinton created thousands of felons that spent years in jail for stupid petty crimes that should have been ignored. What do you think happens when you mass incarcerate people for crimes that are disproportionate to the punishment? Those people learn how to hook and crook in prison and when they get out, they are fukkked. They can't get a job, they can't find a job, they can't buy a job. Their American dream is destroyed. You didn't reform them, you fukked them. If the same police looked closely in white homes, they would have found the same shit/dirt. White people were doing drugs at the same rate but police conveniently overlooked or let white kids get off, while they booked black kids. We created this problem. We stood by and watched the destruction of blacks and Hispanics. You probably snickered and cheered because they obviously "deserve it" because they are physical "threats". Bullshit.

I hire all types of people. I've hired felons, who people gave up on. People are all the same. They want respect and they want to feel good about themselves. People are not inherently bad. They are conditioned. I've had felons work 10x as hard as some of our "enabled" kids that think they deserve everything. I can trust several guys that were once felons that have turned their lives around. They know what it's like to have you look at them like they are criminals. They know what it's like for you to think they pose a greater threat. They work hard every day to prove you wrong.