Originally posted on 06/03/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
A lib male nurse calling someone a beta cuck......that's rich lol
Someone please explain to me what the male nurse comments are all about? I've seen them in other threads and it blows my mind how insecure so many of you guys are that you feel the need to insult someone for doing an honorable job. This has nothing to do with Kraken as I don't know him very well. Let's take a look at it for what it is... Male nurses HELP PEOPLE and they usually make good money doing it. Why is this something anyone would EVER feel the need to insult? The only possible reason is because their tiny brains associate nurses with being female and because they have the mentality of someone who is in Jr. High School and they are very insecure about themselves. Give me 1 FUKKIN reason why being a male nurse isn't an honorable job? And don't give me any shit about how they couldn't make it as a doctor or any shit like that. Some people don't want to become doctors... have you ever considered that? Some of you guys are SOOOO narrow minded it's astonishing. For anyone that doesn't like Kraken... you really need some different "insults". Your lack of creativity with your insults also shows how dimwitted you are. It's no wonder so many of you guys like Trump. You act just like him.