Originally posted on 05/29/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
Last seen hugging tattdy
This is almost true! I have been dark since my LA Rams/golfing in Palm Springs trip. I got super-bombed and made a DUMB bet. In fact, when I woke up the next morning I had no idea I even made the bet. I won’t get into the game but I dropped $6k on a game that I don’t even remember and that wasn’t even close.

Boooooooooys, I hope you’ve all been well and all still have a few nickels rolling around in your pockets.

Life is good out here in Vancouver. My eldest just turned 3 and gets prettier every day and my youngest will be 1 in two weeks....she also pretty damn amazing.

I changed jobs 3 months ago, accepting a VP role with a tech company here downtown. It’s been a huge change, even more work and loads of stuff happening every damn day.

I haven’t placed a bet since I was in LA. To be completely fair, sports has been the last thing on my mind. I am still in 3 MLB 4x4’s and a bunch of hockey/football pools but my teams aren’t doing as well as normal because I am not nearly as active.

I am pretty sure I still have a few grand online spread across a few sites, so I will be back at some point...likely in the fall when the NFL is in swing again and the NHL/NBA are getting close....but more importantly when I have more time.

Thanks for reaching out boys, nice that D2D hasn’t been completely forgotten!

And Booya....I am only 45, ya prick. 😘