Originally posted on 05/24/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
If you don't mind me asking, could you walk me through one of your arb trades?
Give me an example of the exchanges and wallets you are most comfortable with. I was asking what posters liked to use most before and see a few examples since then from the thread but I was curious as to the routes you like your cryptos to take, from favorite exchanges to wallets.
I plan to put some more money in and may be looking to increase my outs.
Thank you in advance.
Follow a lot of crypto- and fintech-related twitter handles, so that you get a lot of varying news. When something news-worthy regarding an altcoin hits, jump on coinmarketcap, find the coin, go to the Markets tab, and look for big discrepancies between pairs on varying exchanges. Clean up.

I'm looking at one right now that I can buy for $1.78 and sell for $2.00. Buy $1,000 worth, and cash out $220, minus your fees.

I use the standard blockchain.info wallet for day to day. Ledger for safekeeping. I have accounts at many exchanges. Just pass the KYC, do your trades. I keep funded at many exchanges, to take advantage of the trades. I transfer back to my wallet once profit reaches a certain level, leaving enough in the exchange to do more arbs.