Originally posted on 05/22/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
1. You are definitely not banned here. I’ve in fact been the dumbass who has checked several times lately when people have insisted you were...

2. You have never picked on me as far as I’m aware and I was surprised when it was stated that you did. I suspect if anything happened one of your buddies trashed me and names got mixed. I know you don’t always agree with me just as I don’t always agree you when you get cranky but I hope we always get to have a fun and open friendship where we can air our grievances without fear of retribution.

3. See number 2 you little dingleberry goose!!! Please stop with this rubbish posting in these rubbish threads about rubbish things that aren’t even worth a place in your rubbish bin!! You are so much better than this bullshit you’ve been posting when you’re arguing about such silly things. Stop it now please.

Many of us have been together for a long time... we don’t let any of us go down but we also don’t let any of us be obnoxious about such silly threads. Time to bring back the normal Rudy now please.
the old rudy left when sbr started hiring non players talk people to mod players talk

optional only posted only in the fukkin point forum and nascar forum, and now he thinks he knows how to run players talk? NO

if you want to make players talk PG 13 then ok, make a new subforum for the regulars. like the private zone but with search history allowed

back in the day when walker and dozer still posted....i said: hey dont trust betislands, i dont know how good they are but do not fukkin trust them...turns out sbr had a stake in it and they still let me say that

these days i say hey 5dimes is known for fraud on processors and i get banned for it

so that turned me. but oh well i still post because i like the people

THESE DAYS, im critical of optional anyway and you idiots added hman and drew.

do you know drew said for 1 fukkin month new and exciting things are happening in poker.

he then listed the same world cup with worse payouts. i told him to go back to EOG, well i was banned

check this thread...hman said he wouldve banned me for that too

what a sad sack of shit

15 years as a goddamn mod.

what a fukkin loser