Originally posted on 05/20/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post

So disrespectful man.

Do you realize there are plenty of posters, employees, and especially females on here from where you are referring to?
Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post

It is a third world country. Why is this so hard for you to comprehend?
Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post

Hurry has threatened to beat me up several times along with several other posters
He has insulted me, my family and several others as well the same way
He trolls just as much as anyone on here
You give others infractions for things that pale in comparison to what he has said
I don't care because I am not a whiny bitch like he is
What I care about is you letting one person do whatever they want while punishing others for the same behavior
I don't need to know what is going on behind the scenes
You suck at your job

BTW, third world country is the standardized term for the country in question
What is wrong with you???

Hman, nothing personal and I respect you as a mod here, but you''re obviously defending this bipolar Hurry troll simply because he lives in Costa Rica. Maybe you're from there too and feel sorry for this asshole, but that doesn't excuse the fact that ever since he's been here, the trolling has reached epic levels and a vast majority of it is instigated by him.

We're all well aware that several people who work here are from Costa Rica and yes parts of it are extremely beautiful, while others are on a run down, decrepid, drug infested third world level. But giving someone an infraction because they referred to it that way, is being bias and ridiculous. People on here have said awful shit about the United States and called parts of it a shit hole and I don't see mods handing out infractions for that.

You let this asshole get away with his continuous attention whore threads and when posters defend themselves, this piece of shit runs like the little worthless bitch he is, crying to mods.

This delusional whack job even continues to take credit for Rudy's banning and posting his little "#winning", basically throwing it up in your face, and you all allow him to do it.

We never had this kind of a troll problem on here until Hurry, Dlofraud and Sourtwist showed up.