Originally posted on 05/18/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
Sweep is right! This is absolute bullshit! There's obviously more than 50 pros that wanna go. And others that live close by and don't need the hotel room. If an SBR Pro wants to pay their own way, book a room at the Nugget or elsewhere, and confirms he or she wants to play in poker tourney and participate, why the fuk should they not be allowed too?

It like you're say'in "ok you're an SBR Pro, but not one of "special 50" so fuk you." What's the big fuk'in deal to add a few more poker tables and toss in a few more shrimp trays? Like a real SBR pro is gonna fly out there, be excluded from the meals and hang out on the rail watch'in other Pros play poker.

You guys reimbursed Pros for airfare one year at the Costa Rica bash, which cost way more than this Vegas get together. Is it that much of a hassle to open this up to more than 50 and let all SBR pros who can make it participate?
Look at this little post reporting bitch crying about having to pay for something

Are you going or not? If you're going I will be there and it won't cost SBR a dime

Go ahead, tell everyone I'm a confirmed pedophile and lure little boys to my place again you lying POS