Originally posted on 05/18/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
Weak, stupid retort as usual. It takes me seconds to post about it and once again, since you seem to have a hard time grasping this, you posting about me trolling him to call me out over spending time trolling him is called IRONY
You are a delusional fukin loser bro. Same thing when your dumbass seriously thought sbr was giving private messages to phillyguy. You are a fukin idiot. Everything you do, no matter how petty or blatantly pathetic, you seem to find logical yet when others tell you how it really is in real life you call them stupid. You seriously went at half the forum for 14 pages of non sense over PM gate and it was all in your fukin imagination. And now here you are months later still holding on to the "hero" persona because that is all you have. You are a fukin joke. You say the same shit everyday. No matter how many different people point out the fact that this is beyond stupid you continue with it and pass it off as you are the smart one. I have zero doubt your dumbass still thinks SBR was giving another random poster your info but in reality phillyguy played you like a fukin fiddle and everyone here knows it but you. Its sad.