Originally posted on 05/13/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
I will pay it out, just find the lie first. And then if you find the lie and I don't pay it out well you get the last laugh you idiot. It is a win win for you but you are too stupid to figure that out.
Ok this is from just yesterday:

Originally Posted by jt315
What is things that trigger Libtard Nation for $500 Alex .

Originally Posted by dante1
"what is things" how about that phrase. Even with a spell and grammar checker, this idiot cannot produce one coherent sentence. And then he has the balls to ridicule education and research. You need do almost nothing to debate with these idiots, just allow them to post and eventually usually within minutes they will produce crap like this.

but he is educable you know. lol . the idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
You have hilariously and completely outed yourself as clueless. Wave as his post and pretty much everything else in your life flies straight over your head dishonest Dante.

The way he phrased it is proper grammar since he was referring to "things that trigger Libtard nation" as the answer a la Jeopardy. He wasn't referring to things so that he would need to use "are" instead of "is". Sure it would have been more clear had he used quotations, but hard to blame him for assuming people would understand the reference.

Now begin your stubborn, vehement defense of your grammar citation. I'm sure that will be hilarious too.

...and silence from Dishonest Dante

Dante, were you lying, or were you catastrophically mistaken with your grammar citation? Or will you start a never ending circular argument to deflect and avoid at all costs admitting defeat? Stay tuned SBR...