Originally posted on 05/04/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
never been a liberal. But been accused many times since i have been on this site. I can never get on someone for saying something stupid. Hell i fought brian pillman 3 times cause he asked me did i penetrate his girlfriend. I said hell yeah and would love to do it again. I told you i would stay out of your shit but you seem to want to bring me back in it by calling me a liberal. There is no reason for you to respond to me any more in this thread because as i said before you never took rudy to task and he has made 20 of these threads. Nor did you ask him to. But than again rudy is a whiny snow flake. Maybe that is what you tea baggers like. Don't know don't care.But where i come from when we allow someone to do this but want to hold someone's else feet to the fire for the EXACT SAME THING that is called a hypocrite. I have put enough energy into this so if you have to get the last word in go for it.
Chico, you can love him or hate him, don't give a damn. Still treat you the same. I consider you my friend either way. Just don't get it but to each their own. You aren't the one I am after here.