Originally posted on 04/29/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
What issue did you bring up? Some factory in New Jersey and your great education. Listen....if you don’t know high school is two words....don’t brag about your education. Wherever you received a degree from.....ask for your money back. Now run along and go play with your crayons.
You are pitiful! One poster reveals you claim to be a $1,280,000 poker winner, others reveal you were booted from
RX & CM whatever they are, you're really a lost soul seemingly shelved out of every forum mentioned on this site.
Even myself, a pretty tolerable person am tiring of your infantile commonplace cliches:

(Watching to much Fox News, your a lightweight , play with your crayons.) can't wait for the next one they are
all so original.
Did you make through high school? With your limited stockpile of insults and comments there's
no way you even managed that.

I can't be bothered with your oddly unskillful hot air, it's almost as though you exhibit as much sense as
a baby that's just been born. Everybody laughs at you at CM & the RX I've been told, you got 3 or 4 posters
breathing down your creepy neck on this thread even since my last post trifling with you, toying with you
so I
think I'll just allow the rest of the bunch to finish you off.