Originally posted on 04/26/2018:

Coming from the guy who is so desperate to bump this thread you pull quotes from funnyb that happened months ago just to seem like you are having a fukin debate with him.

Same guy who accused SBR of giving USCphilly a look at your private PMs over pro status. Should I look that one up? You went at that for what 12 to 14 pages of nothing but non sense actually believing it happened. Page by page became more and more embarrassing but you just kept going. No doubt you believe it still today. I will give you props for never letting anything go, EVER. I mean once you think you know, it is until the end of time no matter how stupid the story gets. I have never stood up for funny on his actions dumbass. The whole thing is, IT IS 5 MONTHS LATER CLOWN. Just like the fake ass story you believe about SBR giving philly your PMs this is just as stupid yet you think you are a hero. You think the people who say something are defending funny's actions. I never once said it was okay but its been months now. It is pathetic now. You are checking his "non posted" spreadsheet and other stuff daily. That is absolutely pathetic. That is the point. Not that funny was right. Wake up. Posters here are men, they can handle themselves. If you decided to put money on a game, no matter if the guy says he is 400-0, that is on you. No one else is to blame for your actions. Its time to man the up and realize it. No one made you do anything. Quit being a bitch.