Originally posted on 04/26/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
i also thought he and Zodiac were both probably dead....

especially this guy because he also just up and stopped after getting away with raping and murder for many many yrs...

hell who knows maybe he never did stop just slowed down? doubtful since i think i read he STILL lived near all this shit in Cali?!
I read on another site that he had been living in Citrus Heights for 30 years which is apparently a nice neighbourhood. Although he was the neighbour from hell it seems. Screaming all the bloody time, threatening a neighbour that he'd "deliver a load of death" if their dog didn't stop barking, yelling at himself in the backyard. Absolute rubbish disgusting piece of filth human. I admit I had never even heard of these cases until the author of the book died and I only heard of her because she was Patten Oswalt's wife obviously and her death was so unexpected. The theory is the reason he never fought for his police job when he was sacked for stealing a can of dog repellant and a hammer was because he didn't want his colleagues to dig into his past so he just quietly went to work in a factory or something. But apparently something happened last week that prompted the police to go to his house and get a DNA sample from something he had chucked out - so I presume from the bin - and although it wasn't an exact match at the time it was close enough to warrant them going back and getting a proper one which then resulted in a match. Sick f'n man... just reading about some of the stuff he did to his victims is horrifying. I couldn't imagine what they went through. I hope he rots.