Originally posted on 03/27/2018:

It's that time again!

Post your best underdog play for the day. (See guidelines below)

1) One pick per day. (Beginning March 29th 2018)

2) Pick must be at least +100 odds.

3) Only ML, Totals, FF or RL (including alternate RL's) allowed.

4) NO prop bets bets allowed.

5) Post the date along with your pick for the day. (Example: 3/29 = Pirates +150)

Other Notes

You can keep your own record and post it along with your pick, but I will also be tracking everyone's play and I usually announce everyone who is in the positive on Saturday's. It's usually a good idea for both of us to track, because mistakes are going to be made. Most of the time last season it was players shorting themselves and I'm only human I do make a mistake once in awhile.

I try to make things as interesting as I can by posting the daily records and units won or loss, along with the cumulative thread total after each day is completed. But, sometimes I do go away on trips where there is no internet access and that's why I ask that you include the date along with your pick, so I can easily back track and it doesn't exactly work going by the date posted because players post picks the day before sometimes.

We had a classy group of guys last year and didn't have any problems, so I expect it to be a fun and mature thread again this year. I was not the first to run this thread, I believe 44 MAG was the guy who was running it when I first joined a few years ago and possibly others before him, so they deserve some credit. I saw nobody doing it last year a month into the season, so I decided to. But, ultimately this thread is only as good as the posters who take time to contribute with picks on a daily basis and know how to handle their pride.

Good Luck Everyone!

Top 5 Last Season

OlDirtyBaztid = +9.84
fecgp40 = +9.81
trobin31 = +5.25
Frosty = +4.91
2daBank = +4.75