Originally posted on 04/12/2018:

early CUP plays:

E.Jones (+1350)---ill add more if he goes up, just don't wanna risk it...He won here 2 times in Xfinity, plus HE lead 260 laps here last spring and sat on the pole here last season as well in the Cup series...also think he is hitting his stride right now

Kurt B. (+2250)--5 time Bristol winner, but none in about 10 years and before all the current changes to the racetrack...But the way SHR is performing this season I think this play has value

Stenhouse Jr. (+8800)--usually dont take super longshots on non-plate tracks, but this is an exception....over last 5 spring races at Bristol, he has 3 finishes in top 4 including 2 runner-up finishes..he knows how to get around the bullring...when top 5 odds post on raceday maybe worth a hard look as well

Single Matchups:

McMurray>Suarez (-115)...2X.....This is pretty even matchup imo, but since Suarez broke his thumb and is currently in a cast i just think driving 500 laps around Bristol is a challenge to begin with, add a cast ill take the other guy...

Blaney>Elliott (+115)...2X....current form is the main reason i went ahead and jumped on this...Elliott on top of just not getting the results like every chevy driver so far

Left off any single digit favs for now to see if ill have any parlays to close, plus i do not think there is any way the top couple guys odds can get much worse..just didnt want to box myself in on too many early winners or low odds guys...I will have more plays than usual probably because the odds of the early plays are longer than usual..and because its my home track and i cant myself

early Xfinity plays:

Preece (+850)

Hemeric (+850)

hemeric>custer (+100)
B.Jones>Briscoe(-125)
open

matchup single: Hemeric>Reddick (-135)...2X

waiting to add Bell and/or Allghier in raceday parlay hopefully but will just have to wait and see on that..will add a few more bucks if Hemeric win odds go up hes just qualified so well this season i didn't want to wait...not sure i will play both that depends on the odds of the 1 i don't parlay...may have more match-ups too single

Anyways, thats what i have at this moment...any additions ill post before practices start up tomorrow afternoon