Originally posted on 03/29/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
Let's take a look at how you make a state poor...we'll choose brokedick Mississippi as an example as the lunatic left loves to use the south and it's conservative leaning voting populations as an example of how white conservatives have destroyed their states....lets take a gander

In Mississippi the poverty rate is a skyhigh 21% (equal to Californias)...certainly not terribly unexpected in a mostly agricultural state post-Industrial Revolution but lets look a little closer....the white poverty rate there is 11% hmmm about half the state avg that's odd....the black poverty rate is 36% (HOLY SHIT) there hmmm nearly twice the states avg...and the hispanic poverty rate there is 44% (penetrate ME!) over double the states avg hmmmm I wonder which population increased would lower MS's poverty rate and which would increase it hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I'm not too good at math here must be all those whites bringing down the economy...MS just needs more non-English speaking illegals to turn it around
Still doesn't change the fact that these states voted trump in. He appealed to them because he spins things. Like the state with the most illegals is the highest grossing state in the country. A world superpower on its own. You guys like to hear how bad others are doing. But in reality everyone is suffering. Watching Fabio on Fox News doesn't change 💩. Fact is the trump states are the poorest. No matter what numbers you pull out of your ass. Am like mayweather I can counter your 💩 All day. I am pretty much retired at 34 I can do this all day. Fact is u.s. Needs California more than California needs the u.s. Suck on that