Originally posted on 03/26/2018:

I see I've managed to unsettle some of the town folk with my quibbles concerning your newly elected Poseur of the Year. Well to that I say: whooptee freakin' doo. I hope all you peeved villagers take up your pitchforks and your torches and try to shoo me off into the setting sun. I wear my black hat with pride and I take no prisoners. If I kick up a little dust in the process then so be it.

This here Landfill fella may be an affable bloke, but he is a money pit and threatens to bring us all to economic ruin with his slick sales pitchin' and gamblin' folly. I submit that he is a financial antichrist of sorts and it's high time someone call a fade a fade, I mean, a spade a spade. I will not let this town be taken by another charlatan and I am willing to walk into the ring of fire to ensure our livelihoods.

Cast your stones as angry mobs are wont to do... I am bestowed this mission from the Great Moo Goo Gai Pan. It's time to separate the wheat from the chaff, for a bountiful harvest awaits those who dare. Denounce me as your villain if it brings you sweet slumber, but I am the hero that propels this narrative towards blue sky resolution.

Oh well, the night is long,
the beads of time pass slow.
Tired eyes on the sunrise,
waiting for the eastern glow.

The pain of war cannot exceed,
the woe of aftermath.
The drums will shake the castle wall,
the Ringwraiths ride in black....

One fish,
Two fish

Red fish,
Blue fish