Originally posted on 03/26/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
WTF is going on here
nothing I haven't had to deal with before..... frisky hands, an "inadvertent" touch here or there, while his wife rides me in a hot tub and he pretends to massage/caress her back from behind while she feverishly bounces up and down.... when suddenly, there it is again, the back of his hands on my jewelz.....

could raise hell and object and ruin her fun, or let the homo get his jollies..... after all, he's serving up his hot ass wife and all I brought to this party was the KAHK and the game to put it down how she never gets it......

that's what you're dealin' with in swingerland if your a single stud poppin' the trophy wives of whatever city you live in.....

ps.... you can always tell immediately from the look in the babe's eyes whether she's in on her bisexual man's schtick, and is down with it, or whether she's deep down disgusted by it but puts up with him for whatever reason (usually money) and enjoys getting to fuk big-dikked studs as a result of his proclivities....

most that show the "disgust" or "eye rolling" as their man tries to get gayer and gayer during the ordeal are the ones that text me THEIR number for on the side hook ups outside of the presence of the homo.....

those were the days....