Originally posted on 03/10/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by redlily View Post
WTF
that wasn't meant toward you, redlily.... just a commentary on what a lot of my clients deal with daily, are influenced by, and have to deal with.....

the culture in the hood is tough when real families, parents and grand parents, have to bury the kids they loved and who were innocent little fukkers before the shit went off the rails.....

hard shit to deal with emotionally, even for me......

I was strong for old G's dad, his mom, and grandmother (who was a Bible totin' old school Lady) as they cried on my shoulder after our verdict -- but broke down myself later with my wife after having felt their pain for a week straight..... white or black, the pain they felt transferred to me..... it's tough to deal with when you see it in your face, not just reading about it or hearing it spelled out on the news or in statistics.....

I doubt many of us have had to deal with seeing their child laying in the middle of a street in a pool of his own blood after having been gunned down, or the autopsy photos of your child with a bullet hole in his cheek -- the child you brought into this world and loved like nothin else ever......

any sbr'ers with kids will get what I'm talkin' about.....