Originally posted on 03/09/2018:

CFlow.... I spend a lot more money on food and fancy restaurants than if I were by myself. There was a lot more shopping money spent, which I probably would not do if the girls arent with me. There also isn't that sense of urgency when the girls are with me. I treat it more like a vacation then I do a grinding experience.

Spending money on shows and souvenirs and cabs & Uber's really Cuts in 2 the bankroll. I'm not saying I don't enjoy it, because I do, it's just a much different type of Las Vegas trip that doesn't involve stressing over gambling everyday.

And let's be honest it's stressful what we do.

The ups, the downs, money management, budgeting. It all kind of goes out the window when your daughter tells you she wants to ride the roller coaster at New York New York. It doesn't really seem to matter when your wife needs money to go sit at a spa for 2 hours.

Also, I forgot about a sports ticket I bought at the Four Queens, where I bet the Phoenix Suns game to stay under with Boston and the Vegas Knights.

[IMG][/IMG]

$10 paid $46 so we are back up to about $77. That should be enough to feed me for the day and get me to McCarran airport on time for my flight.

Maybe I will have enough to throw a few bucks into the Kitty glitter machine, or bet a 7 gamer today.