Originally posted on 02/27/2018:

Hi there, first time poster on the site. Hopefully I'm in the right sub-forum for this. I can't find anywhere that would make sense to post this. I am extremely salty about what happened to me two days ago on BetOnline. I'll try to keep it sweet and to the point:

I had deposited $50 USD about 5-6 days ago because I've never tried the site before and wanted to check it out. I've actually had an account for a while but never deposited money before. With a huge stroke of luck, I managed to run the money up to a little over $4,000 USD, mainly through blackjack. I go to sleep one night, knowing exactly how much was in my account ($4,000+). The next morning, (about 2 days ago), I wake up to a balance of $8 in my account. Of course I am freaking out because only about 5-6 hours prior I had $4,000 in my account. I browsed around the site a little and found the history of where my funds had gone. I noticed that during the time I was sleeping, an amount of exactly $4,000 USD was transferred to the "Poker" section of the site. Immediately I attempted to log in to the my poker account (it uses the same username and password as the normal Betonline account) and it doesn't work. I called BetOnline's customer service and explained my issue of not being able to log in and he told me to try to log in with my account number (as opposed to my e-mail). This worked and for the first time ever (I've tried in the past) I was able to log in to my Poker account. The first thing I noticed was the balance of around $4. The second thing I noticed was the alias (username) was one that I am not familiar with. I suppose BetOnline requires you to come up with a Username when you first join the poker section of the site. I had never done this before and the name that it showed I didn't recognize (I only use a few select usernames for games and sites and this one I've never seen before).

I found out that you can look through the hand history on the poker site, and so I did. Whoever did this had used and lost all of my money on the $3/$6 jackpot table. Throughout what was something like 150 hands, they had managed to lose the entire amount of $4,000 that was transferred over.

Since then I've filed a support ticket through the phone and received e-mails with additional questions about my situation. It sounds like they are actually reviewing the situation but it will obviously take some time.

I have never had any accounts on any site or game compromised except for this one. It just seems fishy to me that as soon as I win a few grand in a matter of two or so days all of my money just disappears like that. Who did this? It's a real shame because I was not able to withdrawal the money within 7 days after depositing it.

This case is really fishy to me, it seems as if they might not have wanted to pay up. The only thing I can think of is me clicking the "remember me" checkbox. I did this the day prior to losing my money.

I have found someone with a very similar case to mine, but it happened in 2012:
https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...d-etc-1224459/

Obviously like this guy said, I'm not looking for sympathy and I realize the risks that one takes when they deposit money into the site. However, this situation is very fishy to me. I'm just glad I only put my original $50 into the site and I didn't lose more than that.

I will update this post once I receive the next e-mail from BetOnline. It's a shame because they are rated an A+ on this site.

Crossing my fingers for this one.