Originally posted on 02/09/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
the actual theme here is what countries have military parades for no real reason. I get celebrating with the military on important dates, that makes sense. but think here for a second what countries do you see showing off their military for no apparent reason. Have enough time, well it is almost always either third world dictatorships or other asshole countries. The soviet union had military parades coming out of their ass, N Korea and other countries afraid of their own shadow.

strong countries, like the USA don't do that shit. We have no reason to show off or attempt to intimidate others. Naturally, the president that did his best to avoid military service is the asshole that thinks this is a good idea. What a fckin surprise.

Basically this decision means very little except it again illustrates what an complete asshole occupies the WH. A fckin disaster my friends, not this decision, but the asshole making the decisions.
I think its ploy to get people to feel good about war. N. Korea. Iran maybe. Rally the troops fire up the base & distract from what's really going on.

Plus Donny gets to play Commander & Chief.