Originally posted on 12/28/2017:

this blonde psycho bitch is killin' my vibe.... well, having to see her twenty f'n times a day during the holidays is killing my vibe....

i generally don't let blondes into DonkLand, but this annoying bitch has found her way in, repeatedly, every two hours or so during this holiday season.....

obviously, some prick at Match.com thought she looks like some sort of banged up cameron diaz back in her glory spunk in the hair days, and hoped he'd get a bunch of sbr degenerate-like hard diks to sign up for match.com by putting her crazy ass on the air.....

a few pts for you idiots that don't get pussy and who don't know to kick blondes to the curb on sight:

1. any decent lookin' broad who says "ive been single for a long time" is really telling you that "even tho I'm hot, I am such a fukkin' psycho that no guy will put up with me despite that fact -- and guys generally put up with more shit the hotter a babe is, so you know I'm a f'n certifiable nut job since no one will put up with me!!!"

2. "because I'm always travelling" is her excuse for being single.... here's where the fukheads that put her on, in an ad saying "get a real relationship" on Match shoot themselves in the foot.... ok, so if she's always traveling and cant have a relationship due to that fact (why she says she single as opposed to being a bat-shit crazy psycho), why are you putting this kunt on the air saying come to Match to get a real relationship, and using a broad who just told us she can't have a "real relationship" due to the travel schedule.....

nevertheless, someone get on Match and go fuk this bitch so I don't have to see her anymore.....

I nominate The Money Shot for the job, he'll travel far for pussy and has seemingly dealt with "serial dating" non-relationship material like Courtney for years....