Originally posted on 02/04/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
One thing's for sure...The NE monelyine may very well be the best deal out there when it comes to an assessment of value to the market based on past numbers.

It usually happens with the Superbowl, especially with lines inside of a TD. The market takes a lot of moneyline upset bets and spread favorite bets.

This tends to separate the favorite moneyline price from it's normally tied to spread number. We tend to get some kind of value there.

I'm not one to judge the value or assess a line after the game result, but if it is a NE blow out, that moneyline price will at least FEEL like a good deal.

Good Luck Banker

I honestly did a 180, I initially thought philly but drug my feet and missed good number you got. Once pats ml started coming down to around -200 (I actually got in at -190), I couldn't resist. Even when I liked philly w the points I always figured pats prob win.

In few months we will see the uninformed laying more chalk than that on some random baseball game!! Regardless how it plays out I'm happy with my decision, certainly feel like I got some good value as Brady beating foles has to be well north of 66% likely!! Hopefully we both cash, gl to you as well buddy.