Originally posted on 01/22/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
Looking forward on Monday to the longer tourney times and less payouts. It will be all in galore the first 10 minutes.
Considering how valuable my time is. and it has gotten much less valuable as I have gotten older, I have always believed that the only way to play SBR tourneys is to take big chances in the hope that I get knocked out early or I get a lucky big stack. The new format just magnifies that strategy for me. btw, put that in your poker notes on me.

Having said that, I do understand why SBR is cutting down on it's poker payouts. It seems to me that when I first went SBR Pro, poker was much more popular, more games going at any time, more players, etc... I am sure SBR has seen these decreasing numbers and are reacting accordingly. I don't know how they can grow poker (maybe they'll just focus on Sports Betting) but I do know that cutting down on payouts and games isn't good for the future of SBR Poker. If SBR Poker isn't growing and bringing in business then it only makes sense for SBR to let poker die and focus on their core competency (90's business consultant buzzword). It's too bad, but I get it.

Best of Luck