Originally posted on 01/18/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
JokePeavy21: "Sinmiedo is a great guy and an upstanding member of the community here"

Sinmiedo: "I'm just here for the poker"

He is here for poker. 95% or more of his scarce posting has to do with poker.
Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
Poker onlys just take from SBR. They don't bet on sports, they post rarely or never, but they take a piece of the pie. Inviting other poker onlys to join doesn't grow the community in a positive way. They are basically SBR's illegals and immigrants from *hithole countries. I don't know about aligning with bobbywaves but if he says something truthful or congratulates me I'll be polite back. I'm not saying Sinmiedo or anyone else are bad people I'm pointing out the effect these poker onlys inevitably have on the benefits for the rest of us.
You've been listening to Rudy too much.

SBR is happy to have people here just to play poker. Or just to bet sports.

You really don't need to get so angry at people over your mis-placed ideas of how SBR should run it's business.

You run around this place just attacking people daily, trying to protect posters from tailing FunnyB, or ripping into posters for joining in the promotions SBR wants them to, because you say it's bad for SBR.

And you seriously wonder why you get called a Social Justice Warrior

You're obviously an intelligent guy. And make lots of good contributions too. But man, you can be such an ugly negative jerk for no good reason too often.