Originally posted on 01/19/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
I maxed out social security when i get 67 .5 so for some dip shit to say i didn't hustle my ass off ....is just that a dip shit. By the way i was always self employed paying both ends of social security. The reason I was always self employed is because I wasn't the type that would allow someone set my net worth. I had enough of people not as smart as i in the service telling me what to do. I worked for my uncle welding in college but my family had higher aspirations for me. Unlike bacon that was the best he could hope for. I have a nephew that is a dumb ass so we are going to send him to welding school. I had a niece that just graduated from oklahoma last year with a degree in architecture which she got in 4 yrs that usually takes 5 yrs. Now she is working on her masters. just the way it is most of my family . Most are professionals having their own businesses but we always have that one oddball.
I'm a self-employed biz owner too.

Funny it seems the supposed liberal clowns here are successful hard working biz owners with families.

While the Trump assclowns live in their mom's basement or costa rica.