Originally posted on 01/14/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
No but from perspective of the site paying the prizes, it's still less expensive than paying them straight cash. The chances of the site recouping a percentage of the prize pool are higher with poker points that have to be converted to betpoints which has to be converted to a prize (which we don't even know will be bitcoin). 2% also seems a little generous. Look, I'm not disagreeing with you just believe the $ is worth a lot more than the points. Also, good luck finding someone to roll those points over. If you win a tournament it may take you a month to roll it over. And when did I insult you for spamming threads?
Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
Crypto thread

You compared me to Seaweed which I can't think of a much worse thing to do to a poster

Jake I don't remember seeing you playing Omaha Hi/Lo, but 400-600 point pots are a regular thing in there with a $3 rake. That's less than 1% and you can rollover very quickly playing that, a lot of people do. 2% is an estimate since it is a variable dependent on the poster which is why I didn't include it, but you can easily rollover for around 1% rake

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
Sure that was me? I’m not Jake ...don’t think i would have done that to you. I haven’t posted much in there because I’m just learning.
Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
Wow, you’re right! I get you and Jake Peavy mixed up sometimes. My apologies

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
Happens to me too
I'm always getting those guys mixed up