Originally posted on 01/06/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by juvunits View Post
When you guys sell do you sell for bitxoin or regular currency?
This is the beauty of where we're at right now with crypto. Very few people are selling crypto for cash. The great majority of people will only sell to buy other crypto's. This is an unprecedented time in history. We're seeing one of the biggest revolutions in modern history. The revolution of currency. This time will never be gotten again. You are on the ground floor of a dramatic shift in how we look at currency. We're seeing communities, governments, entire countries changing the way they do business. This is one incredible moment in time. We're seeing tech nerds becoming million, no billionaires overnight. I keep hearing people say that a coin may "Pump n Dump"??? Why would any of these coins dump WHEN people are waiting at the window to throw money at them? Binance and Bittrex can't take any new applications because they have TOO MUCH MONEY right now. They can't handle any more money. What a great fukkking problem to have. I ask again... What coin is a pump and dump? What's in it for any of these top 100 coins to dump? This is all venture capitalist money right now. This is seed money for these mom and pop companies to form alliances to build their infrastructures to move money.

This Tron CEO said more "um, um, um", "huh", "uh, ah, uh, uhs" than some street peddler being interviewed on channel 5. He was burying himself by the minute. That was excruciating to watch my money drop every few seconds. He hemmed and hawed then said what he should have said last night. "We can't disclose anything right now". I'm long Tron and this call made me more of a believer because as horrible a speaker he is, you can tell he believes in what he's doing. There is no reason for him to pump and dump in a market that has no bottom floor.

I think we have a 2 or 3 year window to ride the hell out of this. I think all these coins are going to keep going up as people try to figure out what the hell is going on. Ride this Harley until the wheels fall off. We will never have another opportunity like this in our lifetime. What other revolution is going to hit us in the next few decades? We're seeing a revolution of currency. I'm sold.