Originally posted on 03/21/2017:

Sawyer, your post above amazes me. For the record, I'm not affiliate with PT in any way other than being a client.

You know how this industry works.

Here is what I believe has happened:

The OP is an agent for clients and he uses PT to open Pinnacle accounts for his clients. PT takes a small commission (I believe it to be 0.3%) on every bet through their affiliate account with Pinnacle. The OP has the option to take 25% of the action of his own clients and in this case has obviously chosen to do that. Pinnacle provides the accounts with that action included. It also means the accounts have higher limits than a standard agent account.

This is the reason most agent accounts which have nobody to take a part of the action, have only 35% of the "standard" Pinnacle limits now. Pinnacle doesn't want these sharp players to have full limits so they amended their agent contracts to represent this. This happened back in the fall of November 2016. This is also the same period when a bunch of agent clients started reporting lower Pinnacle limits. Pt does not take this 25% action, the OP does. That means Pinnacle does not pay that 25% if the end client (in thise case OP's client) wins, but they also don't ask for 25% of the losses if the end client loses. It explains PT's comment about "those funds were never generated".

In this case, the OP got burned because his clients won a large amount through a parlay bet. Obviously, it has nothing to do with PT as you cannot reasonably expect a company to pay this money if it was never paid out by Pinnacle in the first place...the OP was happy to take the client money as long as they kept losing and now wants to hold PT responsible for the money they won? He cannot have it both ways and should have analysed the betting behaviour of his clients before accepting the 25% risk. This is exactly the reason why PT has put that win limit in their T&C...to avoid this situation in the first place!

I could be wrong, but that's how I see it and it's why I believe it's grossly unfair the OP gets to slaunder PT's name...while no-one defends them.