Originally posted on 12/07/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyJuice View Post
It's a real shame that these trolls are completely oblivious to the fact that they have stumbled upon (in my opinion) the most knowledgeable and selfless sports handicapper that there is, yet their ignorance has led them to be blindly critical of Dave and us new posters simply due to the fact that we don't have many posts on this platform. One would think that any prudent person would welcome with open arms the detailed information and point of view that Dave and so many provide here, but I guess that idea is just too easy and makes too much sense to be a reality. These guys hiding under the cloak of the anonymity of their username just don't realize how lucky they are. It's their own loss.
The funny part is, if you were truly skeptical, you could google the name, find the old platform and see not only 100's of posts, but literally guys posting with the same names they use here. I found a weekend thread from last year on the old one that had 27 pages of posts, totaling 289 posts with over 30,000 views. And you will see guys like Sportshec8 and me and champthinks, and many many more. All with thousands of posts on the old format as well. Really easy to find.