Originally posted on 12/06/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
I think it's both hilarious and embarrassing.

I can't remember a president that showed respect for the office or acted professional within it. Not Obama, not Clinton, not Busch, not Clinton, I could keep going.

Slowly, over time, these presidents have made the office a joke all the while the media plays up the idea that the president has more power than he actually has.

The middle school rhetoric is just Trump's version of unprofessional. Until it moves markets, which it has, it could be worse. It won't start a war, like the media would have you believe.

Cigars with interns for a married man was Clinton's, that could have been worse, and I'm sure others can find more.

They've all lied.

Lack of respect and "unprofessionalism," unfortunately, is subjective in this day and age as each president since the 80's has gotten away with more and more.

All of this is just for the people to chew on, the things immediately reported to them. The real lack of respect for the office and lack of professionalism as been the increasing numbers of Executive Orders presidents have been signing leading up to this President.

That should be a bigger worry than whether some guy cheats on his wife with an intern in the Oval office, or whether a tweet even matters.

Using executive orders to influence or repeal executive orders is getting a little ridiculous, but after the Obama order fest, something probably had to happen.

I am not a fan of corporate democrats. But to put Clinton and Obama in the same boat as Trump when it comes to professionalism demeanor and Respect for the office is way out of touch.

You voted Trump. Own it. His policies aside. We will see the what they lead to in the future. But to NOT say he is a gigantic tool bag when it comes to attitude, personality , demeanor , and respect for the office says that you are out of touch. Would you want your kids to take after him ? Act like him ? Constantly Lie like him ?