Originally posted on 12/05/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by 4nic8ing View Post
In a perfect world this would make sense but I think the issue with most books is the employee turnover for these entry level positions. Fiscally speaking it doesn't make much sense to spend a zillion hours teaching a guy the nuances of every prop knowing he might not be around in 3-6 months.
Low level customer service employees being uneducated is NOT the issue here.

OP seemingly sent 3 different complaints and at least a few got to their managers it seemed like. And the issue was still not fixed. So for those unaware of SBR or other forms of recourse, the wager would not have gotten fixed and BOL would have kept the funds. This is clear as day here.

I say this sincerely that even though I don't always agree with the lengths SBR goes in certain sponsor book cases, overall many of us players would have no form of recourse without their help. I'd imagine those of us on this forum are a tiny percentage of the overall players offshore. So imagine someone with this exact issue who wasn't able to get the help of SBR to fix it? BOL would keep the funds and the player would get absolutely nowhere in getting their funds back through customer service. This is even though ANY manager with half a brain knows exactly how this wager should be graded, but they clearly attempted to find any loophole they could to keep the funds, and hope the player would eventually just give up.

If the player doesn't go to SBR, great. If the player does and they fix it, that's fine too cause it looks like they stepped up and did the right thing as a book. It's a win/win for them.

And I don't think it's a coincidence that many cases exactly like this comes from betonline.