Originally posted on 12/03/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
There’s no meaningless college football games...that’s why we disagree

If there’s no set criteria (and there’s not since they took Ohio St last year) then all we go do is give our opinion on the 4 best teams based on how they played this season...and every damn game they played is part of the package

I would never vote for a team as one of the 4 best in the nation that got destroyed twice in one season, once by damn Iowa

If Conference Champions were the only choice I’d have USC anyway over Ohio State
You have told me conference championships are meaningless, yet some early season game when team isn't even close to same team they are now is important?

Double standard maybe??

I get it you rather have teams play all garbage and be undefeated than actually play good competition and lose one or 2., So now you not only have made this awesome Saturday meaningless but you have just told every program to schedule garbage out of conference since you think some early season loss is somehow equal to a loss late in season when playing for right to make conf championship then playoff??

No clue how you can even continue telling me a late season game you have to win to get into your conference championship isn't more important than a game in October that doesn't end up determining that right?? Pure garbage, all games are not created equal. If you argue that fact then why should a loss in the final 4 matter? If we still decide the playoff loser is one of the best 2 why can't they move on since it was only one loss??? Lol