Originally posted on 11/18/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
Hate to break it to u but the investigation about Russia is being run by a republican. It is easy to blame both sides but if u think the thieves and retards on the right, do the same shit as the left, u are a bigger dope than Cuse. On another note those kids should have been left there to rot. If they are dumb enuf to see what happen in Nkorea with that other asshat thief, than maybe they deserve to rot over there.
Wtf do I care rep/dem or any investigations? Far right/far left both far gone.

I've seen your extreme left garbage post so you calling me a "dope" doesn't exactly hurt my feelings. Anyone who is ok being lumped in with the spoiled whiners on left who put on the most pathetic display of un-American bs after they lost the election isnt someone's opinion I could give 2 fuks about.

Spare me your delusional rants about how your side any better, reasonable folks see right thru extremist agenda spewing crap from all sides. I can't stand trump so what? He won, truth be told your side of crybabies didn't offer a better alternative. Instead of accepting defeat and moving forward while maybe taking a look in the mirror ya'll decided a better course of action was whatever this is which causing a bigger divide and bigger disconnect that will not help accomplish anything to be better the next time around.