Originally posted on 11/16/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
shit!...good call, bank......i totally forgot about Sean Lee in addition to both Smith and Elliot...he is listed as doubtful for this Sunday's game against Philly.
Saw a crazy stat posted over at another site. Opponents last 23 drives where lee wasn't on the field they scored points on 19 of them!! Only thing keeping lee from being mentioned in same breath as keuchly is his inability to stay healthy, imo he just as impactful to that defense.

Then I honestly think smith more valuable than zeke! As good as zeke is Dallas offense still plenty capable without him, unfortunately for them they can't get anything going with that turnstile at tackle! When a journeyman like Claiborne disrupts the whole game you got serious issues!! Garrett and co too stupid to make adjustments, just kept letting their backup get whipped over and over..some of worst coaching I've ever seen in that atl game last week, absolutely unacceptable to let that guy destroy your whole offense and never do anything about it. What you think philly front 7 gonna do to them? Gonna be a long day for dak..