Originally posted on 11/09/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
Listen pal, sherry and I ran all of the IP’s in this thread and all of the posters in here are from the same address except for me.

Now unless you guys are all roommates this would lead us to believe that Dave has multiple usernames. The only way for you guys and Dave to prove otherwise will be separate rooster pics with a yellow post it attached to each said rooster with your sbr username on it.

Until that happens consider yourselves all under investigation with bans looming.
Needless to say, no one here has anything to fear about being under investigation. Had MickeyMan been seriously conducting one, he could not help but become aware that PB is in its 4th year of daily publication, this being the first at SBR, and has been published at SBR since the middle of July.

As noted earlier in the thread, one of the reasons why the first SBR format originally called for the Facebook posting platform was to avoid these kinds of posts. It wasn't as user-friendly in terms of posting information, however, especially when it came to stat tables and to linking out to other sources of info. Those safeguards against folks coming in with graffiti are not in play in this format, since there is more freedom for anyone to come in and post whatever they choose; the only thing that we hope for is that posters don't waste the time of those who come here for genuine purposes.

No one, I repeat no one, is under investigation by SBR.