Originally posted on 10/30/2017:

Monday 10/30

I have added one more game to my card. The line is not out everywhere yet. But I will post the game and then update when the line is out.

ALL these lines are the 3 way lines ( either side or bet the draw)

Ottawa +135 1 unit

Ottawa is coming back home. Where they have not been playing that well going 2-1-5 at home. But Ottawa is one of the top offenses putting up over 3 goals a game. And you have a Montreal team that is just not playing well. on the road they are 1-5 and giving up over 4 goals a game. And Montreal has beaten them the last 3 times they have
played. Ottawa will come out at home to play this game.

Los Angeles Kings /St.Louis Blues . DRAW +275 1 unit

I can see this game going to over time between both of these teams. They are both the top
defensive teams in the league giving up under 2 goals a game. The kings have gone to over time 2 of the last 3 games. I will take the +275 in this one and watch for a close, hard fight and take it to over time.

Arizona Coyotes + ? ( the line is not up yet but should be close to plus 200) 1 unit

Ok yes Arizona has not won all year. And some say they are due. They went out and got another goalie to try to help and he will be in the net tonight for Arizona. Scott Wedgwood will be in the net and the way this team looks he will be trying to get that starting spot. He is 2-1-1 in his career right now. I see him coming out and putting in work tonight in his first game. And Philly has a big game coming up vs Chicago on Wednesday. They could be looking ahead past this winless Arizona team.