Originally posted on 10/25/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
lots of parody in this league.. solid play
It's the fade the buzz league.
The preseason buzz was New England repeating, they got shit on in week one.
The preseason buzz was Giants legit contenders for SB, they suck in the same class as the Browns suck.
The preseason buzz was Jets might be the worst team in NFL history, 3 and 13 might be a stretch, they've already reached three wins.

Week 3 the public took in the ass without prison lube.
Books pissed on everyone.

Bears beat the Steelers, reportedly 80 percent of the money bet on the game was Pitt m/l and ATS.
First two weeks Saints give up 65 points, could have been 80, buzz was there were Pop Warner kids leagues that played better defense than the Saints.
Weeks 3 buzz was Cam and his boys can name the score against the Saints defense. Buzz was Panthers will waylay Saints, Saints defense will lay down like a 10 dollar 'ho. Final? Saints 34 - Panthers 13

After week 4, Chiefs perfect 4 and 0
Alex Smith MVP was the buzz, Chiefs stomped the champs and AFC beasts Pats, NFC east beast Eagles, Chargers and 'Skins to get to 4 and 0, this team is beyond legit was the buzz, move over Pats the new AFC kings is KC.
Yep, KC shits the bed and loses the next 2.

Speaking of Chargers, (I was hip to this one) what was the buzz last week.
No Fly Zone Broncos will march into LA and have their way with the team formerly known as SD.
This is going to be a scrimmage game for Broncos.
What happened there? Rivers tosses two TD's with his weapons all banged up, Gordon wasn't even supposed to play, that's how nicked up he was, Charger TE (Henry) torched the No Fly Zone, Chargers defense rag dolled Siemian all game, 21-0 Chargers.

Total was 56.5 in the Pats game last week, buzz was that game was going to have pinball numbers.
Ice-Ice baby and Freeman and me and Julio down by the school yard will account for 5 TD's off that bumbling Pats defense.
Brady and Gronk and Cooks and Danny and his new boy toy Hogan were going to out do the 5 TD's the Falcons were going to put up.
30 total points, WTF was that? Spot those two teams another half and you still won't get to 56.5

I think I made my point here. Fade the Buzz
Go to most sports websites right now. I see all sorts of photos and videos of Carson Wentz.
That's your buzz right now.

Another game I'm curious about is the aforementioned Chargers, they just got done rag dolling the Broncos, now they have to fly to New England and play the Champs! Oh the humanity, what's fresh in the public's mind, it's the Pats win over Atlanta, I'm hearing from Pats fans in Ct. here (Pats country) that they're baaaaaack. Pats this, Pats, that.
Watch LA do it again, or at least cover.
This game and the Philly game are games that make me curious.