Originally posted on 10/23/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
Denver oline is swiss cheese

defense still solid
Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
I like Dallas to win the division at +125, Denver to win the division at +220, and Atlanta to win the division at +110

Dallas looked horrible against Denver but Denver significantly improved their run defense after last year and the offensive line has looked better as well. The Giants and Redskins are bad teams and the Eagles secondary is one of the worst in the league with Darby out 6-8 weeks. The Eagles offensive line is also one of the oldest in the league with their left tackle Peters 35.

Denver significantly improved run defense and the offensive line has been solid so far. Oakland is getting a lot of action in Vegas with Raiders fans coming there for events but their defense is was one of the worst in the league last year and has looked mediocre this year.

Atlanta +110. Cam Newton is not running as much this year after the injuries he had last year and shoulder surgery before the offseason. Atlanta's best corner, Trufant, a top 5 corner in the league, missed the the entire second half of last year, and Atlanta's defense is young and should be better this year.

4-1 on my picks to open the season, I like Jacksonville at pick'em, I think this line will close at Jacksonville -3. The Jaguars were everyone's sleeper team last year, but Jacksonville was horribly coached and had no running game. This year Coughlin came in, Fournette was drafted, and an offensive minded coach Marrone has reworked the whole offense. Jacksonville has one of the most talented defenses in the NFL, and the offense has significant talent at skill positions even with Robinson likely out next week. The Titans offense was horrible against one of the worst defenses in the NFL Oakland, and Mariota continues to be inconsistent. The Titans secondary is also below average with a mediocre Logan Ryan, older Carr, and struggling Jackson.

I like the Patriots at -8. The Chiefs have been solid at home and solid in the division, but they've struggled on the road. The teams that have success against the Chiefs offense have linebackers that are strong in coverage, and the Patriots have a very strong linebackers led Hightower. The Chiefs have talent in the secondary Berry and Peters, but the Chiefs don't have depth, 3rd 4th corners in nickel and dime struggle Andy Reid has been great off a bye, but NE is great ATS and the Patriots have been their best in big games.

I like Ohio State -8. Oklahoma's defense is built to play in the big 12, they are small and quick with most of their talent in the secondary where they return 6 of 7 starters, but Oklahoma will start a redshirt freshmen at LB and several new defensive linemen against an Ohio State offense that is built on the read option. Ohio State is young in the secondary but they have one of the best defenisve fronts and should be able to keep Mayfield in the pocket, which worrked last yearr.

its too good. just too good. all of it. guy is the G.O.A.T.