Originally posted on 10/21/2017:

I pretty much guaranteed an Astros win last night, when shortly before game time, I broke out the "once used/once worn" good luck charm that cannot be beat.... same shirt I wore last saturday when verlander shut down the yanks, that being the one and only "Loshak breaking bookies" gray tshirt.....

put that baby on again, and just like last time, the shirt's charm was true.....

will be wearing it again, unwashed from yesterday, unwashed from last saturday, tonight at Masone's (same bar where I watched both games, same table where I watched both games from).....

astros got this.....

come by if you want to have a drink on me and play some slots (yes, the place has actual f'n slot machines, to keep my wife happy while I coach the astros from 23 miles away from minutemaid)

masone's at grant/eldridge.....

I'll be in the Loshak tshirt

(i would be at minute maid, but since upton somehow found out my identity, I cant come within 500 yards of the stadium.... well, 500 yards from her, but since she's there, I had to sell my tickets on stub hub, or face spending a night in the can)....