Originally posted on 10/19/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
have you seen me bitching abut trump using the system to enrich himself? Now I have stated that is what they will get him by. Every president has enriched their family by being elected except reagan. Though papa bush used his time as vp to enrich his family. Little known fact is when papa went into ambass. of china he set his brother up as the leading import/exporter of china. He just retired 2 years ago and gave it to marvin or neil. My problem with trump is his cabinet like p.o.s. like price who used their position on congress to get rich. But as I stated chuckleheads like yourself can't wait to get screwed by this admin. After this tax passes come back and talk to me how great it was to make the less than a half percent richer. It is sort of like roy bitching about estate tax. Seeing i set up a couple of trusts back in the day. I knew that it was over 5 million to have to even be bothered. Also knew that it didn't affect husband and wife. Unless you are trying to get benefits paid by the state and then there is 3 yr. look back. Or at least that is what is was 3 yrs ago. That your assets have to go thru spend down. It is why I just advised my neighbor to get his house out of his mothers name just for the fact if she has to go to a nursing home the govt will steal everything.

Price was wrong you are right. He left. Hope Bernie and others do the same for all their financial malfeasance.

On taxes I’ve said always I could care less what kind of breaks the top .001 percent get as long as the plan helps me some as well. To each his own.